Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mia's 5 Year Checkup


Mia had her 5 yr. checkup today. She weighed in at 32 lbs (3rd percentile) and is 38 inches (5th percentile) tall. He says there is no reason to worry, she's just a tiny little thing. As long as she's a good eater (which she is) then she is fine.

She also had to get 4 shots...terrible! It was funny because the cry got a little louder with each one ending in a scream. I totally anticipated that though and she did great overall. At least she didn't fight the nurse.

We met daddy at the mall for ice cream and to pick out a Build a Bear outfit after it was all over so that made her happy. I think I'm just as relieved to have it over with as she is. I have been dreading it for quite a while.

1 comment:

KLBx4 said...

Her percentiles sound a bit like Colton, not even on the charts for weight-under not over :) and very low for height.

Glad to hear she is healthy-just going to be petite like her mama!