We are getting a little more settled in the house each day. I have tried to keep everything in perspective in order to not get too overwhelmed. I'm just taking it one day at a time and one box at a time.
I am leaving tomorrow to go to Ft. Lauderdale with my mom for 6 days. I will be helping coach a soccer camp at my brother's school down there. The girls and Jon are staying here. He has to work and our tryouts for our team here start before I get back. The girls will be going to camp at our church in the mornings and Jon's mom will be keeping them in the afternoons until he get's home from work.
I am sad about leaving them all for the week, but I know they'll have fun and I honestly do think it will be a good little break for me after being SO busy these last few weeks. I will have the soccer camp in the morning's and then get to relax some in the afternoons. Joel & Cristy have a pool so maybe I'll get to lay out some. I can't remember the last time I actually got to do that.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Laying out....what's that?!?!
Hope you enjoy your time away, I am sure it is much needed.
jac, have a safe trip and YES totally enjoy some sunny afternoons of laying out and relaxing! so happy you have a few days to do some relaxing!
Post a Comment