Monday, May 24, 2010

Officially Moved...

So, we are moved and settling into the new house. Some of the staff at SMI helped us move on Saturday which was such a blessing. I have gotten the bedrooms pretty much unpacked and my next big task is the kitchen. My refrigerator is on backorder and won't be in until 6/8, so it looks like we will be eating out a good bit for the next couple weeks. I am not complaining though. We are just glad to be moved. We can't get over how much more space we have everywhere. We are enjoying it...The girls rooms turned out really cute and they LOVE them. Anyways, I will post some more pictures soon.

3 comments:

KLBx4 said...

Congratulations of the move! Can't wait to see it.

Christen said...

I know you are so relieved to finally be in the new house!

Rachel said...

That's great! Congratulations!!