Absolute favorite picture of them all...
Monday, May 3, 2010
Photo Shoot With Jackson
I had the pleasure of photographing my beautiful friend Aaron and her precious newborn, Jackson Eli yesterday. He is only 3 days old and is just adorable. Here are a few of my favorites...











Absolute favorite picture of them all...
Absolute favorite picture of them all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the pictures!
So, does this mean you are doing some photography on the side? I had a friend in Auburn take Luke's pictures & she even came to Birmingham when Aubrey was born, but she now lives 2 hours away & has a newborn herself, so I was looking for someone to take some picture of the kids...you interested?
A BOY!!!! What in the world is she going to do with him with already having the 2 girls! I love the pictures, you did an awesome job! Tell Aaron congratulations for me.
Yes Christen, I would be interested. Send me a message on FB and let me know what/when you are wanting...
beautiful jac! i LOVE them!
Oh, I didn't know she had her baby already!!!!!!! He's precious! And she looks amazing!!! Please tell her congrats from me. And also tell her that she has GOT to get on FB and/or blog!!!!!
Post a Comment