Monday, September 29, 2008

Painting Pumpkins

We had our Painting Pumpkins event with our MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group today and it was so much fun. Mia was really into it. Averi did okay for the most part. Although she painted all over her eye (which you can still see some of the purple in 1 of the pics even after I wiped it off) and clothes and everything else. But we had a great time and got to meet some of the new MOPS moms for the year. I decided to buy plastic pumpkins at Michaels this time so that we can save these. Last year we used real ones and they rotted after a couple of weeks. Anyways, here are a few pictures....






Just a sidenote, notice how much taller Sara Kate is than Mia. She is only 6 weeks older:) And btw, I acidentally put Av's pants on Mia this morning and they fit her (size 18 mos.)!!! So crazy...I didn't even notice until halfway through the morning.





And just for fun here's a picture of us at Painting Pumpkins last year. It's amazing how much the girls have changed in a year...

1 comment:

Kate said...

Soo cute, love the picts!!!! :D Hugs and kisses!!!