Way more pictures from our trip to come soon. We made it home safely yesterday morning. I am working on a post (in between laundry, unpacking, cleaning and grocery shopping). It should be up later today or tomorrow...
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Wordless Wednesday
Cracking up at Grandaddy!


Way more pictures from our trip to come soon. We made it home safely yesterday morning. I am working on a post (in between laundry, unpacking, cleaning and grocery shopping). It should be up later today or tomorrow...
Way more pictures from our trip to come soon. We made it home safely yesterday morning. I am working on a post (in between laundry, unpacking, cleaning and grocery shopping). It should be up later today or tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute!! Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about it!
I just love the look on Averi's face!
Post a Comment