In case you didn't get a chance to go and look at our album from our trip to Florida, here are a few of my favorites...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Doris,
Those were some of my favs too. Looks like you had a great time down here. I'm so glad. Are you enjoying your friendly Alabamians again? :) So fun seeing pics of your parents too. They look great.
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
1 comment:
Doris,
Those were some of my favs too. Looks like you had a great time down here. I'm so glad. Are you enjoying your friendly Alabamians again? :) So fun seeing pics of your parents too. They look great.
Ramona
Post a Comment