"She has issues mom...Can you please help her?!"
I immediately started dying of laughter thinking I didn't even know she knew the word "issues". So I turn around and look at Averi and she has a little pink dress on that's all tucked up in the back and twisted with one strap on that goes all the way around her neck. She has torn the dress in the front and she has 2 diffent shoes on that don't match each other or the dress and her hair was sticking out everywhere. It just defines their personalities so perfectly. It was so cute. And I totally was the Averi as a little girl, so I feel a little bad for her:) We try!
2 comments:
That's HILARIOUS!! I think that Mia will be complaining about Averi's "issues" for a long time!!
I can see it now. . . 20 years from now, Mia writing a blog about helping Averi dress like a girl. . ;)
How funny! :) I'm totally with Mia!
Too cute!
Post a Comment