We were finally able to have Averi's Elmo party today. I have had to reschedule it twice now because of rain. It turned out to be a really nice day. A little windy at first, but gorgeous and sunny. I made Elmo cupcakes. They turned out okay I guess. She LOVED the cupcakes...can you tell?! Connor & Carson Alex, Jorge, Mia & Averi Lily & Aubrey Parker & Jeanna Me, Averi & Colton Cuddling her baby dolls on the way home.
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
6 comments:
so glad it finally worked for you! looks like a fun elmo party. the cupcakes turned out great. I'll give you a call and get more details.
Too cute!! The cupcakes are ADORABLE!!!!
Love the cupcakes! Those are so clever! Jaiden had an Elmo party, too, when she turned 2. Ah, memories.... ;)
Elmo looks yummy! Great photos! You take such fantastic photos!
Looks like Averi had a blast. You did a great job with the cupcakes. Cute idea!
those Elmo cupcake are halerious!! I love them!! (and i have no idea how to spell that word above that I slaughtered...ha)
Post a Comment