Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Our Little Daredevil
So we were at some friends house having dinner and watching a soccer game tonight. The girls were upstairs playing with their 5 yr. old little girl. I had just gone upstairs to check on them and they were happily playing with Barbie's and a doll house. Mia & the other little girl went to play dress up. Meanwhile Averi wandered off and found a toy car to ride around on. And apparently (being the daredevil that she is) she thought it might be fun to ride the car down their huge, steep stairwell. All the sudden we hear a huge crash and a scream. I swear my heart came out of my chest. We all went rushing to her. Thankfully she had come off the car about 1/2 - 3/4 of the way down; and the big crash that we heard was from the car crashing at the bottom of the stairs. She was obviously scared and shaken up (and so were we). But praise God she is fine! There's no telling what kind of injuries she would have had if she had landed at the bottom. Kids are so resilient, it's amazing. I'm thinking she's gonna be really into riding roller coasters one day...what do you think? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor baby girl... Jay said "that's typical Averi.. not scared of anything!" I'm NOT looking forward to those days, I'm gonna freak out when that kind of stuff happens! Glad she's okay!
Yikes!!! I wonder if my second child will be a daredevil after getting such a Mia-Like first child. . .:)
Post a Comment