Saturday, May 9, 2009

Reflecting...

We just got back from our State Cup tournament in Decatur with our U13 girls team. They played really well and are advancing to the semi-finals which will be played next weekend. I think this will be the first Mother's Day in 4 or 5 years where we will not be at a soccer tournament:) We just happened to get a great schedule and played on Friday night and Saturday instead of Sunday. So I am really looking forward to spending the day with my family tomorrow!

I feel SO blessed to have my 2 precious little girls. I have spent the week reflecting on what a blessing they are to me and I am trying to enjoy everything about their ages and personalities right now. I love them SO much!

And...I have an amazing mom and mother-in-law. They help us out so much and if it weren't for them, it would be impossible for us to coach and travel with our soccer team. They are WONDERFUL mother's and grandmother's, and I feel lucky to have them in my life.

I hope you all have a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow and get spoiled! Enjoy it!

No comments: