My friend Aaron bought Mia this glittery/sparkly soccer ball for her birthday and of course she loves it... I figured that maybe if I let her wear a skirt and play soccer with this sparkly ball, then it might make her want to play it one day:)
Here's Mia's reaction to scoring a goal...
Averi scoring a goal!
Mia will technically be old enough to play next Spring, but with her being so small for her age already and having such a sensitive spirit, we'll just have to see. Especially since they play co-ed for the first few years. She says she wants to play but she is also my one who gets "hot" and "sweaty" after 5 minutes of playing at the park. So, we will see:) Obviously we will support her in whatever she wants to do...but we are soccer coaches so we have to at least try:)
3 comments:
ADORABLE ball. i love it!!!!
What beautiful girls!
Hi! I came to visit you from AL Bloggers. Your girls are so pretty and I love their names. They look cute playing with their new ball.
Post a Comment