She has adjusted really well to our new schedule. I take her & drop her off at "Juju's" before Mia and I head up to SMIC. She gets to pack a special snack and drink and put it in her pink bag every morning (just like Mia does for school) to take to Juju's so she doesn't feel left out. And I really think she is enjoying the one on one attention. They have a little daily routine. She gets to watch Dora when she first gets there. Then they go outside and play in the gazebo or garden, color, make necklaces or other crafts, play with babies/toys and have a snack. There are a couple of older ladies that live in Judy's complex that have gotten to know the girls really well so Judy takes Averi over to visit them each day too which she says they really enjoy. So here's a few pics of Averi just because...
She is my little cuddler. As active as she is, she still loves to climb up in my lap and give me hugs and kisses and sit with me for awhile. I LOVE it!

So cute!
When Mia was trying on her new gymnastics leotard, Averi wanted to wear one too. So we found this one in their dress up stuff which she is modeling here...
We went to Pump it Up yesterday and she had a blast...
Tired on the way home from Pump it Up:)
No comments:
Post a Comment