Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day. Only about 79 degrees with a light breeze. So we decided to head up to Oak Mountain after the girls naps. We first hiked (for the first time with the girls) to Peavine Falls. I was so proud of both of them. Mia walked the whole time (there and back). Averi walked most of the time but we carried her up a couple hills on the way back up. But they did much better than I expected. I thought Jon & I would both be carrying one each. The only sad part is that we got there and there was like no waterfall...only a tiny trickle:( The girls were a little disappointed since we were promising them whole way down that we were gonna see a waterfall. So since Peavine Falls was a big fat FAIL, we took them down to the beach area with the lake and they waded around in there instead... Then we went over to the fountains which they enjoyed watching too...
A long way to walk to see a waterfall with barely any water, lol. But fun nonetheless I'm sure! Beautiful pics of the girls looking out into the water!
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
2 comments:
Awesome pictures! Looks like a fun day!
A long way to walk to see a waterfall with barely any water, lol. But fun nonetheless I'm sure! Beautiful pics of the girls looking out into the water!
Post a Comment