Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Work & School

I started my new job yesterday and am absolutely loving it. It's so great because I already know most of the people who work at the church, and a lot of the work is very similar to what I did at Lakeside. Averi was all over me when I got home lastnight. She was extra cuddly and wanted a kiss like every 2 minutes which was fine with me:)

I just so happened to stop by the school office yesterday and ask if there was any chance that they would have an opening in the K4 for Mia and they had just one spot open! So it looks like she will get to go to school there which will work out perfectly. I am setting it up so that she is in school the 3 mornings that I am working, and then Judy will pick her up and take them home for their naps. Her orientation is tomorrow so she will get to meet her teacher and see her classroom. She is thrilled and we are heading to pick out a backpack and some supplies this afternoon.

Not sure if Averi is going to be too happy about getting left behind while Mommy & Mia go to work and school, but I think it will end up being a lot easier for Judy. Averi is so easy on her own when she doesn't have her sister to boss her around or fight over toys with:) So everything is falling into place and God has worked it all out. He always does...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is so amazing!!! Isn't it cool when everything works out perfectly?