Mia is ecstatic about them and has been saying "they are just awesome", "I love them", "they are so amazing" and on and on:) Averi just sees them as a jungle gym for now and is enjoying playing on them. We have taught her how to climb up them and I take the ladder away when I'm not able to be in there with them to avoid any big falls. I broke my collarbone when I was 5 from jumping off a bunk bed so I am well aware of what could happen with a child like Averi:)
It has some cute little shelves next to the bed, so Mia lined all her stuffed animals on them. It also has drawers on one side and a desk on the other side.
Playing peek a boo
3 comments:
I hear you. at our old house Michael and William shared a room and had a bunk bed, and one day I jumped off and had to have stitches in my lip...not fun.
those are awesome.. and they aren't too tall or high off the ground. and that top bunk is so secure..wow.. i love them.. wanna swap! HA!
those are REALLY nice! our boys have bunk beds and its to nice to save the space :)
Post a Comment