We are going on a little mini-vacation to Missouri this week. Jon's mom is going with us. It's a 7 hour drive and we are leaving on Friday and then coming home Monday afternoon. Jon's aunt, cousins and grandmother live out there, so I know it will fun for him to see them all. He's been wanting for them to meet our girls for a while now. I am definitely dreading the long drive, but once we get there I know we are going to have a great time. We are planning to take a DVD player for the car and plenty of books, games and colors too.
Here is a picture of the cottage we are staying in. It's located on a river and there is canoeing, fishing and a cave nearby that you can hike to etc. Should be fun!
1 comment:
FUN! 7 hours won't be too bad. That's how far we drove for our anniversary trip.
Err, childless, of course. :)
But you can do it!! It will be worth it!
Post a Comment