Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Things Are Falling Into Place...Finally!

I am starting to get really excited about our summer trip to Florida. We will have 9 girls from our team going with us. And I am relieved that we have finally figured out arrangements for Mia & Averi while we are there. I knew it would be tough having them with us while we are also responsible for running a daily soccer camp along with looking out for nine 16 yr. old girls. I have waivered back and forth for months over what to do.

Anyways, my aunt and her husband live in Bradenton, FL and have offered to keep the girls for us while we are doing the camp. They kept Mia for 4 days when she was 2 yrs. old and had a great time with her, so they are looking forward to keeping them both this time. They have a pool and live on a canal and own a boat, so there will be plenty of fun things for them to do there. And they will get very spoiled well-taken care of:)

Here's a few pictures of when we last visited them. Look how little the girls were:) Averi was 3 mos. and Mia was 2.

Mike & Jana with Averi...

This is when we came to pick Mia up...


2 comments:

christiejones said...

So glad the pans are coming together! Sounds like it will work out great, especially for the girls;)

KH said...

Got your message. It'll be fun to see you in July! My parents will be here & I'm sure they'll love to see Doris! :)Glad everything's working out.