Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Little Good News

My hcg levels came back at 47,000 which is significantly higher than they were 2 weeks ago at 2,700. So that was good news. But I am still too scared to get my hopes up yet. He has moved my appointment to Thursday morning so that is one less day I will have to wait. At this point I just want to know something either way. Obviously I want it to be good, but this waiting thing is killing me. I am just trying to stay busy. Thanks so much for all your prayers. We really appreciate them!

On another good note, I just accepted a part time job as the youth administrative assistant at SMI. I am really excited about it and will be starting there in the next couple weeks. Jon's mom will be helping with the girls on the 2-3 days I work each week. This is really a huge praise! I'm looking forward to it...

4 comments:

lauraleepierce said...

We'll keep you in our prayers.
Laura Pierce

Ann Marie said...

still praying!
so glad you got the job at church! you'll be great for that position...but you'll have your work cut out for you keeping Jawoo and John in line! ;)

Rachel said...

That's great news - and congrats on the job!

I'll keep praying!

christiejones said...

yes, very good news. Happy to hear and will be praying for you tomorrow.
Congrats on the job! That is awesome!