Monday, August 10, 2009

Moving On

I am the type of person that has to keep moving! It kills me to lay around and have other people wait on me (right mom & Jon?). I think God allows these things to happen to me sometimes so that I have to rely on other people and slow down a little. Anyways, I am excited about all our upcoming activities and looking forward to a busy schedule (another thing I thrive on):

I start my new job at our church tomorrow (will be working mainly on Tues. & Thurs as the youth administrative asst.)

We registered Mia for gymnastics and she starts next week. I think she will really enjoy it. I gave her a choice between ballet & gymnastics and that's what she chose, so I hope she likes it.

Mia starts preschool in a few weeks at First Baptist Pelham 3 mornings a week. She is SO excited!

We have our first soccer tournament this weekend! I can't wait!

I have to sort all these things out because it helps me to move on and not be so sad. Laying around and crying is too depressing for me (and I have done plenty of that these last few days)! Back to life, back to reality...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on the new job - how fun!

Ali just started Gymnastics today at JFJ!!! I have a blog for tomorrow about it. Where is Mia taking?

Jaci Spain said...

We went to JFJ first but they only had 1 class that the time would work for us and they dropped it. So she is taking at Head over Heels now.

That's so fun that Ali is taking it too! I hope she likes it!

Kris said...

yeah..i totally thrive on busyness too. glad you're doing better. will call soon.