Saturday, August 8, 2009

Recovering...

Thank you so much for all the encouraging words and prayers. Everything went smoothly with the D&C yesterday and I am just so relieved it's over. I was very emotional when I first woke up just knowing what had taken place, but after a few minutes I was okay and have really since accepted it. God has given me a peace about it and although I don't understand it all right now, it is comforting to know that He is Sovereign and has a plan for our future. And I now have 3 babies I will get to meet in heaven one day:)

Dr. A wants to run some tests in about 4-6 weeks just to see if we can find out what may be causing the miscarriages. He said he is sure they will come back fine since I have had 2 healthy pregnancies, but it would put all of our minds at ease if we did a little investigation and just found out if there is any kind of a problem there.

Jon, Judy, my Grandmother and Jeanna have all been amazing throughout this time and really taken over and helped with the girls which has allowed me to rest and recover. So thankful for all of them! And thanks again to all of you for your prayers!

8 comments:

Beth said...

I can't even begin to understand the sorrow, but I agree with you that God is in control. He is good -- through all situations. And I pray for healing, recovery... and good news... soon!

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

I am so sorry jaci. I am happy to help as well.. just call me!!

Lindsay said...

My heart goes out to you, Jaci. I can't even imagine the pain of going through the losses you've endured. I'll keep praying for your recovery and that everything comes back normal from the tests.

Jennifer said...

Jaci, I am so sorry. I am just now hearing about this for the first time. I will be praying for God's peace that passes understanding to fill you in the days ahead, and for God to give you the desires of your heart as you delight yourself in Him - even in the valleys.

KH said...

Still praying for you!! love, K

Anonymous said...

Jaci,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You are on my heart and in my prayers as you go through this tough time. We love you and know the pain. We will keep praying for you & Jon....we are still praying as well:)
-Emily

Unknown said...

I am praying as well. I have had 2 miscarriages and 2 D & C's and know the heartache that goes with it all. Praying that God will bless you with another healthy pregnancy soon!

Kate said...

Hey sweet friend,
Just checking in on you and reading all that has been going on...my heart just aches for you, wish I was closer to give you a BIG hug and help out with your 2 cherub girls! I pray that the Father wraps you up tight in His arms of love and comfort...may He be your peace as you walk through this difficult time...know that you are NOT alone!! I LOVE YOU Jac!!!