Thursday, August 6, 2009

Well...

Unfortunately we got bad news this morning:( I have a blighted ovum. Sack developed but baby never did. For some reason I progressed to a certain point and then development just stopped. Measuring at 7 weeks so definitely should have been seeing baby by now. I will be going in for a D & C tomorrow. Please be praying for peace and comfort over the next few days...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this situation, there isn't much to say. We will certainly be praying for you and Jon over the next few days and weeks. I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
Julie

Rachel said...

I'm SO sorry! I know that this has to be tough, especially due to your past losses also.

We will be praying for you guys!

christiejones said...

Jaci, My hearts breaks for you and Jon. I am so sorry. I am praying for comfort and the Lord's felt presence for you both right now. Much love to you guys, christie

christiejones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jaci. I'll be praying for you and Jon.

Greta said...

So sorry to hear the news, Jaci. I'll be praying for you especially tomorrow.

Ann Marie said...

Praying for you Jaci and Jon! So sorry!

Barbara said...

We will be praying for you and know GOD is in control!!

Unknown said...

It is during times like this that there is great comfort in knowing that God has a plan. And that it a good plan not to bring us harm. You are in our prayers. Steve and Mary