When I asked her how school went her reply was "let's not talk about it right now; it's a really hard day". She really is 4 going on 14. And what does that mean?! Her juice box spilled, she broke a pencil, she wasn't happy with her snack choice?! Four year olds crack me up:)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
"Wordless" Wednesday
I love this picture. She looks so sweet and peaceful. But this is quite the opposite of how she was when I picked her up from school yesterday.
When I asked her how school went her reply was "let's not talk about it right now; it's a really hard day". She really is 4 going on 14. And what does that mean?! Her juice box spilled, she broke a pencil, she wasn't happy with her snack choice?! Four year olds crack me up:)
When I asked her how school went her reply was "let's not talk about it right now; it's a really hard day". She really is 4 going on 14. And what does that mean?! Her juice box spilled, she broke a pencil, she wasn't happy with her snack choice?! Four year olds crack me up:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh gosh, out of the mouths of babes, lol
She's beautiful! THis is my first time here! Love your blog.
Your picture is so beautiful it looks like something out of a frame! How funny that she said she had a hard day. The life of a four year old!
Post a Comment