Averi did get a chance to play in the snow with my parents while we were gone.
My dad built this little snowman for her.
They said she liked it okay, but was a little unsure of it too.
Sorry these pictures (below) aren't the greatest quality. I forgot my camera, so they were all taken with my cell phone.
I painted Mia's nails at the hotel.

Mia was so cute in her yellow rain boots and back pack. She wore those everywhere!

Since our game was cancelled on Sunday, we took Mia to the Children's Discovery Museum (similar to McWane Center). She absolutely loved it and we spent over 2 hours there.
They had a little room set up like a doctor's clinic...so cute!

Dr. Mia Spain


They had an exhibit set up with houses from different countries. This one was a house from Kazakhstan.



Here's her and daddy doing a little art project there.

They had a theatre set up with a stage. Here's Mia doing alittle show (and losing her skirt:))
1 comment:
Wow, what a trip! One word for you.. trooper. I love the last picture of Mia. So sweet!
Post a Comment